Celebrating our 15th Anniversary, the 2018 season looks to be the most exciting yet! We provide a unique experience that is weekend only, affordable, and competitive with a schedule that lets your work, study or spend time with family while having a fun and exciting challenging drum corps season!
Recent placements for the Columbus Saints Drum & Bugle Corps
Mid-American Competing Band Directors Association – Open Class Finalist 2017
Drum Corps International SoundSport – Gold Medalist 2016
Drum Corps International SoundSport – Silver Medalist 2015, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions:
Got questions? Check out our FAQ to learn more: 2018 FAQ
- The 2018 Saints all-age corps are under going evaluation for Drum Corps Associates Class A, and will also compete in Drum Corps International SoundSport, and MACBDA.
- Our 2018 tour tentatively is planned with weekend shows in WI, OH, IN, PA and more
- We compete in the all-age class and as such there is no age limit. Average corps age over the last 4 years is 19.
- Fees for 2018 will be $800 payable over a monthly payment plan, fundraiser and mandatory fundraising event
- Fees cover instruction, uniform, registration fees, some meals, and out of state travel & lodging costs only
- We offer easy ways to reduce cost through concessions with SOYA (Supporters of Youth Activities) , fundraisers and more – we believe that cost shouldn’t be an obstacle to participation.
- Rehearsals will be Sat & Sun monthly Dec-Apr, then nearly every weekend from May-Aug allowing for members to have a good work / corps balance.
Inside the Saints
Subscribe to see more Saints videos:
The Saints gave me the chance to meet new people & make amazing friends, gain valuable skills needed to excel in marching band, and the training to be successful in numerous WGI guards. I love my Saints family!
Without the Saints I would never have been able to gain the skill & experience to help me march WGI and more. It’s a family that challenges you while having fun, with a cost that allows anyone to participate.
…since my grandson has joined the Saints, it’s helped him focus, do better in school, and has exposed him to opportunities for travel, performance and education he never had before.
…if you miss something the first time, you just keep pushing towards making it great.
After completing my undergrad, I realized I missed marching band; the camaraderie and joy of performing. I’ve found both with the Saints, and I’m excited to be part of the family.
“I founded the Saints because I wanted the youth in the community to be able to experience the joy of performing as I did when I marched drum corps.”
2018 Season Schedule
*Tentative pending affiliate schedule release
- May 19-20th – Rehearsal
- Jun 2-3rd – Super Weekend Camp
- Jun 9-10th – Super Weekend Camp
- Jun 16-18th – DuBois, PA
- Jun 22-23rd Fri Sectionals | Sat Rehearsal
- Jun 29th – Milton, WI
- Jun 30th – Sun Prairie, WI
- Jul 4th – Sunbury 4th of July
- Jul 13th – Racine, WI
- Jul 14th – Whitewater, WI
- Jul 20th – Friday Rehearsal
- Jul 21st – DCA Columbus, OH
- Jul 28th – Rehearsal
- Aug 4th – DCI Avon Lake, OH
- Aug 11-13th – DCI World Championships
- Aug 18th – Rehearsal
- Aug 25-26th – Final Rehearsal
- Sep 1-2nd – DCA World Championships