The scholarship will pay 50% to 100% of the recipients’ corps membership fees. Four or more full and/or partial scholarships will be awarded throughout the season on the basis of need. The scholarship is funded by donations from the public. New and returning corps members who reside in Ohio are eligible to apply.
- Applicants MUST be currently enrolled in school or a trade program.
- Applicants must be between 14 to 22 years of age.
- Applicants must reside within the state of Ohio.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- Applicants must have attended two Saints rehearsals, and been offered membership.
- Applicants must exemplify Saints values of friendship, fellowship, and stewardship as members.
- Applicants must demonstrate a GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale from their most current high school or college.
- Submit a completed scholarship application form.
- You will be contacted by the Board of Directors to provide validation of eligibility status.
Some or all of these items may be requested for application review.
- Provide record of parent(s) or guardian(s) recent pay stub to show current need.
- Provide record of most recent GPA substantiated by most recent school transcript.
- Provide a letter of reference from someone outside the applicant’s family.
Please complete this application, and we’ll follow-up within 10 days.
Any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org