FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Saints announce winter performances, inviting local musicians to participate.
COLUMBUS, OH, Oct 29, 2019 — The Columbus Saints have expanded their winter schedule adding numerous community performances for the end of 2019. With the goal of better supporting local events, providing exciting entertainment while promoting and sustaining our programs we’re asking the local community to perform with us for these events.
These are fun events, open to any local musician who is looking for entertaining, enjoyable performance opportunities to perform for an eager holiday crowd. Help brighten the community during the holidays by joining for an upcoming performance!
All music and routines are Grade 3-4 level For more details, including the music list please contact Saints director Le Ron Carlton at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Saturday, November 9th
- Private Corporate Event – 830-10AM Dress Rehearsal (then release till 12PM) ; 1-110PM PerformanceDetails – All band instrumentation & 3 Color guard. 1 musical selection, 1 percussion accompaniment for a backing track. Both selections are Grade 3-4 scholastic level and require basic pep band moves and cheers. A stipend is offered for performers, and a short 60 minutes long rehearsal will be scheduled the week of the event.
Sunday, November 10th
- National Veterans Memorial 5K – 830AM-11AM | Standstill – All Band Instrumentation
- Delaware Veterans Parade – 2-5 PM | Parade – Marching Brass (G Bugles or Band) & Percussion
Saturday, November 16th
- Girls on the Run 5K – 830-11 AM | Standstill – All Band Instrumentation
Friday, November 22nd
- Easton Tree Lighting – 6-730 PM | Parade – All Band Instrumentation & Color Guard
For more details, including the music list please contact Saints director Le Ron Carlton at email@example.com . NOTE: Some instruments will be provided including battery percussion, and by request – traditional drum corps G Bugles.
Date: October 29, 2019
For Immediate Release:
POC: Executive Director – Le Ron Carlton, firstname.lastname@example.org; (614) 859-2982