Partnering with the Saints is not only a great way to be involved in the community; it is an amazing form of marketing for your business. Our programs serve 150+ youth annually with educational clinics and performances; perform at numerous parades, and festivals, and travel over 6,000 miles annually competing against teams from as far around the world in venues like professional, and collegiate stadiums.
The impact of the Saints programming is far and wide changing the lives of young people for the better. Our program engages young people across all socioeconomic backgrounds, built on equality and tolerance, with an emphasis on urban and rural community engagement, and affordability to maximize participation potential. If you looking to grow your brand, or engage in corporate social responsibility, consider becoming a partner today!
57000 Monthly reach (impressions)
8000 Monthly video views
7000 Post engagements
60% Men | 40% Women
50% 18-24 | 25% 25-34 | 25% 35-65
75% OH | 5% WI | 5% UK & More
2000 Monthly website visits
80000 All-time visits (since 2013)
2974 Highest monthly (April 2018)
Age Range 15-27 years old
75% Male | 25% Female
15% Minority | 10% LGBTQI+
25% Columbus | 70% OH Area
Please consider becoming a partner for our community focused events and the benefits and impact your partnership provides.
- Certificate of partnership and large photo, suitable for public display ($100)
- Name listed as partner in all publications (newsletters, programs, etc.) ($250)
- Your logo on 2018 t-shirt, parade banner, & equipment trailer ($500)
- Unique social media content, highlighting your business with on-site visit from our media team, high quality photos, and on-camera interviews promoting your business ($1000)
- Saints perform at your local business, or event ($2000)
- NAMED PARTNER – Logo and details on the back door of trailer 8’x8′ for 5 years, and your brand named in announcements for 5 years. ($5000)
- Trailer space partnership:
- Full program details listed in below:
Unfortunately, providing youth programming is expensive and we work diligently yearly to keep the costs low for participants through supporters like you. We ask for partners to help subsidize the cost of equipment (instruments, equipment travel trailer, rehearsal facilities, uniforms), travel expenses, scholarships for players who have financial challenges, and travel expenses.
We understand that you have several choices when considering different marketing and community outreach opportunities, but we truly believe that this we’re a great fit. If you want something a more customized in return for your partnership or would like to make an in-kind donation, we’d love to discuss. You are making our world better place to live for our youth. If you have any questions or would like to discuss a partnership, please contact us directly at (Office) 614-859-2982, or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to make an in-kind donation or instant donation towards one of our campaigns please visit our general donation page HERE.