[vimeo 134549337 w=640&h=360]
Are you hosting an event and looking for a unique form of entertainment?
Have the Columbus Saints entertain your crowd with a high energy performance!
We love to perform at corporate events and bring our unique form of entertainment to a wider audience! Consider contracting the Saints for a performance and not only support a community 501c3 but also give your guests a special experience! Our organization is capable of providing musical and dance entertainment often found on a football field or street parade.
Examples of past performances:
- Columbus Prepatory School Fundraiser Telethon – 2018
- Columbus Main Library Re-Opening #newmain – 2016
- Razorfish Corporate Retreat Kickoff ; Hilton Hotel Columbus – 2016
- Easton Town Center Holiday Parade & Kick-Off – 2015, 2016
- Netjets Team-Building Event – Huntington Park – 2015
- Sunbury Eagles Patriotic Community Celebration – Sunbury, OH 2014, 2015
- Logistics Convention Kick off – Columbus Convention Center 2014
Types of Ensembles we provide:
Saints Mini – Our Most Popular Ensemble! 10-15 person ensemble PERFECT for the standard corporate event (3 drums; 7 brass ; 2 guard ; 1 conductor). This is one of our most requested ensembles because of it’s versatility and ability to fill up a small space with sound and energy with ease.
Brass Ensemble– 5-7 persons – Start your event with patriotic music or add a nice ambiance to your holiday social with a small horn line playing festive music. This ensemble is great for smaller events where you want to add the touch of live entertainment.
Drum & Bugle Corps – 25-40 persons – all brass marching band with drums, bugles, and flags. Primarily used for parades, fairs, and large events that take place in open air and require the power and projection of a full corps.
Take your event to the next level!
Now scheduling evening, and weekend events for Jun – August of 2019.