Saints Performing Arts, Inc., (SPA) is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) Ohio corporation. The board of directors are elected and serve in a volunteer capacity in order to assure the governance and continued viability of the organization. Great care is being taken to assure the board has a wide array of business, legal and financial experiences in order to best serve the interests of the organization.
Board minutes are available upon request. The board members are available to discuss matters of the organization and welcome any inquiries you may have. If you’re interested in becoming a board member please e-mail email@example.com for more details.
- Marshall Cheatham – Founder, Board President, & CEO
- Le Ron Carlton – Vice President (appointed)
- Amy Hayes – Treasurer (elected)
- Liz Steele – Secretary (elected)
- Jeremy Anderson – (elected)
- Rory Francis – (appointed)
- Amy Francis – (appointed)
Said corporation is organized exclusively for charitable, religious, educational, and scientific purposes, including, for such purposes, the making of distributions to organizations that qualify as exempt organizations under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or the corresponding section of any future federal tax code.